You can also backup data of your Android Device with the help of this tool for Asus Zenfone line of devices. Do note that the “data” here is referred to as backup of Installed and System apps. Though, the app data would not be backed up using this tool.
- Also, keep a check on XDA forums for latest ROMs and mods for the device.
- If you use any third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first.
- Millions of people all over the world use Android devices, …
- We at rootmygalaxy.net will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device in case something goes wrong.
Here you will find best way to root using Magisk. We are here to help you how to root without TWRP Recovery. Answer – Yes, You can easily unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB. Answer – Yes, by installing original or any other stock ROM. Answer – Yes, according to twrp official application.
- Asus is not an Android OEM that has received due attention in the smartphone market.
- So, If you are a regular user, you can stick with the official ROM.
- Answer – Surely it’ll erase your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB data.
- The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was…
- If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM.
Now, you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file. Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. A lot of developers also prefer to use the Magisk method. Magisk is a system-less root that help you enables root access using the system components, it will not affect your system core-files. It did let me install the newer stock firmware, and recovery was restored to stock recovery.
The steps we have given have been personally tested by the author of this https://xornaldevigo.gal/firmware/104454-discover-old-versions-of-huawei-firmware-with/ article and are safe. So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process. Note – I unlocked my bootloader using the unofficial method posted on XDA and relocking the bootloader using the below procedure worked for me. But there is no confirmation of this method working for phones whose bootloader was unlocked using the official method.